- If you withdraw three days before the start date of your scheduled class, you will receive a 100% refund.
- A pro-rated refund is given if you withdraw after the session has begun, and before the drop deadline date. You must drop at least 48 hours before your class to receive a refund for that current week. (If your class is on Thursday, you must drop by Monday to receive a refund for Thursday’s class.)
- The Drop Deadline for Fall 1 Session is Sunday, September 22, 2019 and Fall 2 Session is Thursday, November 21, 2019. No refunds will be given after this date.
- You must fill out a “Class Cancellation Form” to cancel your registration. Voicemail or email will not be accepted as confirmation of a class cancellation. We will not be able to drop a class or process a refund until the form is filled out. Forms will be available at the front desk.
- We DO NOT offer make up lessons.
*Summer 2 Week Swim Camps have a different refund policy. Please check the “Summer Camp” page for refund details.